Monday, February 22, 2010

2010.02.22 My Dream/Nightmare

I think it's more of a nightmare.

I can't remember how it started off, but I remember the end quite well.
Well, I was in this village kind of place and there was two types of people, no not people just creatures..
One of the would kill things with like a dagger made out with bone or something, the other type was nice :) They were enemies.
I was with the nice people :) Buttttt, the leader of the dagger team tried to kill me, chasing me around with a black bone dagger thing, I could actually feel the wind and everything : /. Then the leader of the nice guys helped me blah blah blah.
The last scene was freaky.
I stabbed the dagger leader guy with his dagger, which I was holding but he WASNT dying, urgh. I was really scared for some reason even though I knew it was a dream/nightmare. By the way, the dagger guy was dying in like the display bit of a shop, you know the front bit... So I stepped out of the shop and I saw another dagger fly in front of my face :O I grabbed the hand that came after the dagger thing and realised the person was a boy from my primary school :( I grabbed the dagger out of his hands and held him in my other hand; I questioned him, why are you trying the kill me? I think I was half awake because I could actually feel the dagger in my hand and him in the other hand but when I tightened my hand into a fist I couldn't feel him or the dagger, so yeah. Then I had a flashback of when I first entered the village thing. There was like a narrator telling the flashback lol :) It just said things about how the dagger guys are evil etcetc blah blah blah, can't remember much :(
Also, there was this girl who tried to kill me with the dagger guy as well. D:
Then I woke up.

I'm still freaked out, I'm home alone = I hate being home alone. And theres noone to talk to since everyone's at school; Inset Day for Tiffin Girls' :)

Anyway, I gotttttttttttttta do my english essay and RS creed. Urgh
Ciao~

4 comments:

  1. why is everyone posting a thing about their dream? weird

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dunnnnoooooooo, I just had a weird dream today :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha thats true. Yae Jin i had a dream where a mega gigantic spider came through my windows and it had your face :)

    ReplyDelete