Friday, February 12, 2010

2010.02.12

Happy 130th Birthday Tiffin Girls' :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD
School Birthday, Whoop! Go Bebbington :)
2nd place is tres bien, we have a good chance to win the Belitha Trophy
and our cake is just tooooooooooooooooooo amazement :P

Next year we have to get everyone to write a school birthday message,
29 points :P for our form :O
Then we will be like known as the form with the best house spirit LOL

DT, we were amazing, Wii Tennis, as usual tres excellent, Dance was okay... I messed up :/ Sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, but it still went fine :), Music we did really good, Audio-Visual thingy, erm...., Science... THE FLAVELL PERSON CHEATED :O Told 8F all the answers :O:O:O
unfair :'(
But we were still the 2nd best form in year 8 :)

That cake was so niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee yum :)
gimmme gimmme moreeee :(

anyway,
nearly fell asleep in French lesson :O
still feeling sleepy as I type this

****************


I wish our church will do this dance

Shackles :D:D:D:D:D

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee x


Song of the Day: Oh yeah, I already wrote one;;;

No comments:

Post a Comment