Today..
Was Fun :)
Welllllll, I went to the Saatchi Gallery avec Amen Seo and her lil bro and her mum :)
The Photo's kinda weird coz I got it from their website and yeah..
Anywayyyyy, there was some "interesting" stuff :)
A Heart, the pattern was made with cool round stickers :)
A Speech or something, made with bone
Strange Men.
Erm, what would you call this? :S
A Stuffed Owl, with its face crushed into a stone thingy
And this, love it :)
We alsoooooooooo took some very cool pictures :D
Dontcha think Amen's bro is following Amen's footsteps into becoming a poser?!
♥
Hm.... ♥
Told you Amen's Bro is a poser ;)
Amen's new boyfriend, he's called Fred.
Erm, What is that?
Buttttt, my favourite piece HAS to be this:
It's on the Lower Ground floor, and it's just amazing.
It looks like a mirror or something that's reflecting the ceiling, but it'sssssss
OIL
and the gap thingy is just like a tunnel in a way..
Urgh, I'm trying to find the artist and the name of this but the Saatchi Gallery website seems to not have it. But the reason I like it so much is that it's just plain genius if you get me,,, how could someone think of doing this? But imagine if you set fire on this :O Wow. That would be, LOL.
Urgh, I'm trying to find the artist and the name of this but the Saatchi Gallery website seems to not have it. But the reason I like it so much is that it's just plain genius if you get me,,, how could someone think of doing this? But imagine if you set fire on this :O Wow. That would be, LOL.
I really enjoyed the Saatchi Gallery :) interesting, better than Tate Modern in my opinion, you people should go to it. Ms Wright is gonna be very proud of me :D
Afterrrrrrr the Saatchi Gallery, we went to the boring place of Wimbledon, where I live btw, and went to the very nice Wagamamas :D Yum, had Chicken Ramen, as usual. After that, we went to Sainsbury and it was LOL. Amen and her bro tried to put stuff into their mum's basket without her noticing. They put like 8 bars or Galaxy LOL ;) But, unfortunately she felt it. Too heavy.
Thenn, we went to Amen's house, not surprisingly :)
Urgh, we cut my hair. Not very successful. Looks like I'm gonna get like a short bob for the Summer :) Oooooooooooooooh, and Amen curled my hair:
And I curled my fringe into a side fringe :)
♥
哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈
Today was tres amusant :)
And I Love KPOP

And Nowwwwwwww I know why there's a Eastern theme, the current Exhibition is called: The Empire Strikes Back: Indian Art Today. ♥
ReplyDeleteohhhhh no wonder. i cannot believe you researched all that. wierdo.
ReplyDeletehahaa, the spaaasm cooly curls :)
oh yarr, and i want all the photos you took today :) xx
cba. x
ReplyDelete