urgh urgh urgh urgh.
Today was an okay day but why do i feel so pissed?!
I dunno, was fun today.. went swimming, 2 parks, mcdonalds :)
Buttttttttttttttttttt, feel dizzy and not very well atm X(
i just feel pissed and annoyed;;;;
nobody did anything to me today, but i just feel mega pissed...
urgh slkdjf94iv 3ij5r lmnerltkFDSFKSLJEDL kjdelr nlne40r4knwmkdgjsidf
sdkfjs9pd8il4j5l se ijsdt]fg40t[]ordjtgldkfnjlgutf9o435;l3km4;02ljgjnlkdfg;ls
eb piry08se45 lkjdxjgsdrgbtopuserotb 0ue5oipt9b8sy4 jlknpoj gf
zsflskedufi[rjh9tude90i5tydfdgdfgd
**
sorry about that, just stressing out on the computer :)
home alone atm, sooooooooooo lonely. argh.
anyone call me? > < its so boring..
whyyyyyyy do i have to live in Wimbledon, where theres NOBODY i know around!?!?
such a boring place, too quite for my likin :( lol
been listening to kpop since forever it feels like, its only been like 1~2 hours since ive been home, but it feels like ive been here for AT LEAST 5 hours.
started my english essay, but gave up in the end : /
c'est tres non-useful et tres idiotic.
**
maybe ill just translate a korean song that im in love with :)
maybe it'll help past time....
brb....
This is a Korean song, translated into English :)
(Not Gibberish, tiffin girls who have Mr Lawson would get this joke ;) )
Title: I Can't Let You Go, Even If I Die
Even though I'm young, the pain is the same
Just because I don't know the world very well
Doesn't mean that I don't know pain
Why do you lie, saying it'll be okay?
How will my heart that hurts this much
Be healed so easily?
How will I live without you?
That's why I
Can't let you go, even if I die
How am I suppose to let you go?
Whether you go or leave, fix my heart
If you can't fix it so that I won't be in pain
So that I can at least live
I wouldn't be able to live anyway
I can't let you go, even if I die
No matter how much you push me away
I'll hold onto you until the end
So that you won't be able to go anywhere
If you're really going to leave, then lie
That we should meet again tomorrow
That we should meet as we smile
If breaking up wasn't a joke, then I
Can't let you go, even if I die
How am I suppose to let you go?
Whether you go or leave, fix my heart
If you can't fix it so that I won't be in pain
So that I can at least live
I wouldn't be able to live anyway
I can't let you go, even if I die
We went through so much time together
How are you telling me to live by myself now?
I can't do that, I can't
I can't let you go, even if I die
I really can't let you go
How am I suppose to let you go?
I can't let you go
Whether you go or leave, fix my heart
If you can't fix it so that I won't be in pain
So that I can at least live
I wouldn't be able to live anyway
I can't let you go, even if I die
**********
I Love This Song So Much X)
So Sweet, dontcha think?
*****
I feel song illlllllllllllllllll :(
urgh, i feel like crapppp DX
urghurghurghurgh, I wanna sleep but im not tired but tired.
feel so lonely, home alone :( i hate being home alone...
Eating kimbab atm..
thirsty, but cba to go downstairs. If only someone could get me a drink : /
Gawd, I'm so lazy these days.. I realllllllllllly need to get less lazier.
I wanna do something, but I don't know what I wanna do, dyu get me?!
It's like when you want to EAT something, but you dunno what that is..
I wanna talk to someone, but dunno who.. anyone really.
Just so boreddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd. urgh.
I'm sorry blogger for making you my stress reliefer : /
Loveyouuu ppl :D
xxxx
Song of the Day: CHANGE - 현아
No comments:
Post a Comment