OMGOMGOMG \hahahahahaha XD
Today was tres amusant :P
The mousse popping eewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww nits x
in IT, during someones presentation, I looked around and there was chocolate flying to me, btw its expiry date was 5th Feb, ewww :/
still funny :D
Then changing Nits password to TOMBOLA :)
loveyuu mary + amennnn.
Science was okay...ish.
Dyu know why wet clothes feel cold? I do :P
Don't ask ;;;;;;;;
Eng was HILARIOUS,
hahahaha changing the Keyboard keys into alphabetical Order OMD hahahaXD
I'll post a photo up sooooooooooooooooon hehehehe :)
thanks for the idea Imooooo ;)
and DT was boring :O
I usually enjoy DT :/
Today was funny :D
hehe
Song of the Day: 웃어주지 못 해서 미안해 - 2AM
P.S. HOW DARE YOU DISS 2AM HEUIJI
Monday, February 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I lurrve 2AM~~~~~~
ReplyDeleteLool 휴지 how dare u :P
I am still affended Jinny :( Call me by my name! Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude gal. init.
ReplyDeleteR u gay? you said you love them!!!! AND PS I DONT MIND bit? You just completely ignored it...
ReplyDeleteAND ...... don't even make me smak you dave for calling me that toilet paper
tiss...(no kisses cuz me offended)
how can loving them make me gay?! huh?
ReplyDeletetissssssssssue, you don't make any sense.. so I love my parents, am I gay? No.
Well, POO YOUU
lol i really dont get what 휴지 just sed..
ReplyDelete"AND ...... don't even make me smak you dave for calling me that toilet paper"
??
grammatical FAIL.
I am a sorree loser :P
ReplyDelete