reminds me of Matilda cause of the red bow :) Please take a picture of your whole face your retard stop being shy! I want to see the haircut properly :P P.S. you look like a korean version of the girl from orphan. creepy.
amen you can't talk- the girl who blurs her stunning face out of pictures. :/ and yae jin i LOVE it :) i'm so jealous of your thick fringe. mine always goes thin and gappy :(
reminds me of Matilda cause of the red bow :) Please take a picture of your whole face your retard stop being shy! I want to see the haircut properly :P P.S. you look like a korean version of the girl from orphan. creepy.
ReplyDeleteyou likey?
ReplyDeletehahaa. yh, whole v. of face would be good
well, you'll see the whole of my face tomorrow anyway :)
ReplyDeleteamen you can't talk- the girl who blurs her stunning face out of pictures. :/
ReplyDeleteand yae jin i LOVE it :) i'm so jealous of your thick fringe. mine always goes thin and gappy :(
I CAN STILL PLAY WITH IT :)
ReplyDeletethank youuuu mariam :) and my fringe does go gappy as well D:
ReplyDeleteMary: :P
I love it :)
ReplyDelete