Monday, February 22, 2010

Boring Day.

Urgh, Today was probably one of my boringest days ever.
Since it is inset day today, there was like noone to talk to.
So, I decided, since my face was mega mega dry, to use one of my face masks I got for a present :)


And I had two blue ones, so I chose to use the blue one :D


:)



My hair, tres messy, but I REALLY cba to do anything.

I also read this book :)


It's really good :P

Sorry, I cba to write much --

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

2 comments:

  1. Erm, longggg story:
    "This is the story of Santiago, an Andalusian shepherd boy who dreams of travelling the world in search of a treasure as extravagant as any ever found. From this home in Spain he journeys to the exotic markets of Tangiers and then into the Egyptian desert, where a fateful encounter with the alchemist awaits him"
    That's what it says at the back of the book :)

    ReplyDelete