Wednesday, January 27, 2010

2010.01.27

Bonjour~ :)

My friend, Mary Lee, who is gna marry ****** Ching Chong Lo, wanted to be mentioned on my blog because she got jealous of Nits ;)
Love youu both :)
I might as well mention other people :)
Such as,,,,, Shamilka HewagamamaWagamama <--- the Wagamama bit's a joke ;)
Amen Seo. <- don't like her :P x

Shamilka managed to make a origami rose thingy today :O
I had a feeling that she was a genius ;D

Today was the slowest and longest day (for me).
ARGH, Je deteste le mecredi car c'est tres boring et fatigant.
I had Science, History, French, Maths and English.
Urgh, so annoying.
science is usually boring, history was useless, french today was mega long, Maths was extraordianarily long (it usually goes well fast) and English was English, tiring and boring.
Is it me or are these subjects just urgh?!

anyway,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
urm... er....
there's not really much to say coz nobody's actually gna read these posts but stilllllllll :D
"think of the bright side, even if there isn't one"
great.

Song of the Day: 어젠 - 송지은 and 환희 (duet)

Au revoir~ ;)

Jin

1 comment: