today was normal, nothing interesting, unfortunately.
I just finished my maths homework which was to make a poster about Pi, as in the maths symbol thingy..
I actually found some "interesting" facts...!
Such as:
My Birthday (19960903) occurs at position 15,784,309 counting from the first digit after the decimal point. The 3. is not counted.
The string and surrounding digits are:
87223969803038173646 19960903 59861092951653254746
LOL
and like Pi day (14. march) is the birthday of Albert Einstein. Why am I NOT surprised...;;;
Pi day: 14.03 at 1.59pm resembles: 3.14159
do you get me?
Wow, I'm surprised with myself :/
in my room, I'm in my dad's room atm, they're fixing my computer which had a virussssssss
hallelujah, I NEED, not want, to update my iPod.
it's only got like old songs that are a month-ish old.
I reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy don't know what to wear for our School birthday.. :/
has to be red... hm..
well I'm going shopping this Saturday so yeah
buying new school shoes aswell, mine are dead.
I really don't understand why we can't wear trainers,
if they want us to look smart, then we'll wear "smart" trainers....
argh, so annoying.
Song of the Day: Only You (Winter Special) - 2PM ♡
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)
Jin
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment