Thursday, January 28, 2010

2010.01.28

urgh, urgh, urgh, urghhhhhhhhhh
today was another mega mega stressful day :/
science was ok, rs was... yeah,,, maths was cool, PE WAS FRIKING ANNOYING.
argh, im not gna be like a footballer when i'm older so why the heck dya have to make us find out info about FOOTBALL?!?! and they're not evn simple questions, they're like "How do you be a good leader?", "Defending in football- back tracking, jockeying blah blah".
stupid I tell you.
geography was just geography..;;;

after school. ARGH
firstly, all the countdowns on the bus shelters say COUNTDOWN, since this morning.. why?!
sooooooooo, we didnt know when the 65 was gna come.. but, fortunately (?) a 65 just arrived, we got on it, guess what there is, Friking traffic. road works on main roads should take place on like weekends or night when there's no school. 10 mins on bus, the bus has not moved. so we get off, and start to walk, fast.
there's like 4 65s on ONE road. we go to the "no-name" sweet shop, coz we're stressed, and when we've come out the 65 in front of the 65 that was in front of our 65 has just catched us up but still far away.. we walk again until cromwell. guess what? its like mega mega mega packed; we walk to fairfield bus station (the first bus stop of the 131), its kinda packed there and already 4:32pm! I should be at raynes park station right not..... and omg, a 131's already there, we run, 131 ditches us. URGH
fortunately, a 131 comes 7 mins ish later, however, it terminates at SHANNON CORNER (otherwise knwn as Krispy Kreme.) urgh, we get on this bus, and its around 4:40 ish. its goes goes and we decide to get off at B and Q (one stop before KK) BUT change mind to get off the KK so we can have a donut :) (we (Seo Yeon Park (;)) and I were tres tres tres tres tres stressed). this man trys to get on at B and Q, bus driver says STUPID then presses a bus which announces "this bus terminates here" URGH, you havta like cross tons (?) of roads to KK. and the KK bus stop is right in front of KK. argh, stupid bus driver. -.-^
we get a original glazed donut (so niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee) and go to the bus stop again... bus comes kinda full-ish.. we go upstairs, only two seats nxt to each is the back seats..
we seat down, then this perverted man turns to his friend, looks at us and him and smiles.. EWWWWWWW
feeling uncomfortable, we go downstairs again and sit there. btw the time is 5:05pm.. I arrive home before 5 usually.
I arrive home at 5:23pm ish....
Today sucked.
arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

AND I've forgotten what happened at school today fhsdlhfouiaweh la nsdfj9wq7u4b
I was gna write a post about it... Urgh

anyway,,,, today was just leksfjiszeurliu9w03urnfmnds92-- b42

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :(

AND I have a french lesson soon. poo.

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :(

Song of the Day: Twist and Shout-Beatles (song for our class dance for this year's School Birthday)

Jin x

2 comments: