Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A Way back into Love (school project)

Verse 1:
If only I was your Cinderella,
Standing under your umbrella.
I would be waiting for your call,
For you to take me to the ball.
I would be happy, truly glad.
I'm afraid to confess I am sad,
Just in case I shed my tears,
So I just smile like a fool.

Chorus:
A way back into Love is what is in my mind,
That's what I dream tonight.
A way back into Love, I need it right away,
I need you, to make it okay.
And I won't look back this time,
But there's no way back,
No way back,
No way back into love.

Verse 2:
If only I was your Juliet,
And you were my Romeo.
I could see your silhouette
From the balcony at home.
Trying to forget,
Trying not to get upset.
This won't do,
I can't live without you...

Chorus:
A way back into Love is what is in my mind,
That's what I dream tonight.
A way back into Love, I need it right away,
I need you, to make it okay.
And I won't look back this time,
But there's no way back,
No way back,
No way back into love.

1 comment:

  1. Sad.....AND SO cheesy^^

    Juliet? isn't that shinee? lol

    Tiss...xxx

    ReplyDelete