Thursday, March 4, 2010

Wow.

WoW.

Today was the worst day for 8B. And we usually enjoy everyday.

Firstlyyyyyyyy, just because someone of us went into our form room 3 seconds before the bell went, we got kicked out by "someone" who I am NOT going to name. It was actually 3 seconds, we all still our coats, scarves etc on.. : /
So we had to wait outside of our form room for around 15 minutes ish. To be honest, I think that was harsh, very harsh.
That set off "someone" into a bad start of the day.

Science was fun tho :) Growing our OWN Microbes :) heheeee

After, we had a library cover lesson with Miss N because Ms D wasn't here. Apparantly, we were very "noisy" and etc so Miss N wasn't very happy.

To make this worse, after the event between "someone" and "another person" when the "another person" firstly shouted things in class and when she was told to be quiet she talked back to "someone" which made her very pissed. Then, the "another person" got her phone out and started texting or something :O So, "someone" told her to give the phone to her, she got blanked. This happened several times and FINALLY on maybe the fifth time (?), she gave her phone and was sent to Mrs H. Oh no.
This made "someone" tres tres tres tres tresssssssss annoyed. And to make it EVEN worse, she met Miss N on the way to get a DVD for tutorial. Oh no. Miss N told "someone" about how "noisy" we were and how we "didn't respect" her. I mean, c'mon, we weren't that noisy and DID respect her, maybe in a way she doesn't understand. : /

At Lunch, we had a Drama Production which I think went quite well :) heheheheheeeee, at least that went well :D And apparantly I was supposed to have a piano lesson at 1 o'clock, but I NEVER received an email about a change..................

Apres Lunch, we have PE. Urgh, the stupid dance routine we made. Also, the class thingy, c'mon please make it at least good?! This finished 20 minutes before the lesson which gave us time to play BENCH BALL :D 8B's very loved game :) But the time went so quick, it felt like we played for around 5 minutes? :'( We didn't even play HALF of the game, if you get me. Also, this day just couldn't get more worse. At the end of the lesson, half of 8B just went out, as in out of the gym to get changed. Miss Mc was like "Next week----" and was cut off. This was the second time we did this today, oops. Wasn't me btw ;)
HOPEFULLY, "someone" doesn't hear about this or we're dead...meat.

Now it was Geography. Another copy lesson, but with Miss A, I love her :) My Maths teacher, she's just amaze at teaching in my opinion, the lesson goes tres tres quick when she teaches us. Seo Yeon and I look at the clock at it's like already time to pack up.. :P Anywayyyyyy, where was I? Oh yeah, Geography. Well, in the middle of Geog, two people was sending messages to each other by passing one of their phones. Another girl was in it as well, but I think she wasn't any part of the messaging, probably just the passing around. And Miss A just HAD to see this happen. Urgh, so the phone was taken away, the girls were talked outside and this probably was told to "someone" and Mrs H. Damn. So basically, every lesson (including tutorial and in the morning), except for science and maths, 8B had been in trouble :S Urgh, I don't wanna go to school tomorrow. What if, Miss M told "someone" and Miss A told "someone" as well? arghargharghagrhagrhagrhaghrgahgrhagrhagrh.

So Yeah, that was the story of 8Bs terrible day.

No happy ending though. :'(


Btw, sorry for not posting much :P I just CBA these days but today was special, in a BAD way.

Ta Ta~~~~~~~~

P.S. Amen Seooooo had her theory exam today. And Rachel Jenny Phillips. And Laura Dunkling (I THINK). And Monika K-----(sorry moni, I dunno how to spell your surname :S). And Chantal er---- (sorrrrrrry, I just cnt remember your surname). And somebody from church. Good Luck guys ;)
Even though you've already taken them ;D


Ta Ta for real~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4 comments:

  1. Kaczmarska i think??
    anywyass
    since when was geog a 'copy' lesson??
    HAHAa.
    i don't think the "someone" and the another person" works that well. haaa :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah, i meant cover sillly ;)
    you should have known that~ kk
    it does poo :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Amen :)
    It was a pretty awful day :/
    When you are talking about the shouting and phoen things- it gets so confusing but I know the story do understand it :P

    ReplyDelete